Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Fever - What Are Your Symptoms?


This week we welcomed spring, and everyone I know is happy about it. Seems like this winter in particular was a messy, sloppy, irritating houseguest who long overstayed his welcome. As a result, many are catching spring fever, and I've realized we each present our own unique “symptoms” with this bug. Today I cover four I’ve recently observed. Do you have one of these particular symptoms? Find out here. It's my monthly guest column for the way-cool Health Bistro blog. I'd love to hear about your particular spring fever symptoms at the end of the post there. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

HAPPY SPRING!!

Greeting card at right sold here along with lots of other great things like fabulous birthday, Mother's Day and teachers' gifts!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sunshine. My favorite is a warm day with a light, cool breeze. I love to walk when it is like that. I also love beautiful, green lawns with colorful flowers. I want to get my iPod, shorts and sneakers and walk while enjoying the beauty.

    I am not enjoying the allergies with spring coming, however. They have been bad lately.

    I am in California and am a middle-school teacher. I loved that I could leave my door open most of the day. Late afternoon, however, I kept feeling hot. I was a bit stressed also. I asked one of my students if it was hot or was I just getting old. Thankfully, she felt it was warm in the room also. Menopause is here and I can do without the flashes.

    ReplyDelete